The 2019-2020 National Honor Society Officers were recently nominated and voted on by the junior and senior members of the Russell County High NHS. The results are as follows:
- President – Kolten Grider
- Vice President – Daisy Pratt
- Treasurer – Aubrie Popplewell
- Secretary – Elizabeth Jones
- Historian – Chloe Bradley
The National Honor Society will hold an induction ceremony on Wednesday December 4th for all members and their parents to attend. Congratulations to the NHS Officers and all junior and senior members of the National Honor Society!